Whether you’re a blended family, single parent family, or traditional family looking for skills to better the communication or lessen the fights, family therapy can help you talk to each other rather than at each other or find common ground as you work through a conflict.
Family can cause some of the most amazing times, but it can also cause some of the worst; especially when there is stress or conflict. Even in the most loving homes you can feel as though your not heard, your alone in your pain, or that you don’t know how to be in a loving family because you feel you’ve never experienced that in your life.
Your family can benefit from therapy if:
- You don’t feel heard
- You feel alone
- You don’t feel understood
- You feel attacked/ignored every time you come home
- You feel like your carrying the weight of the family
- Adjustmenting to change related to deaths, parent/child separation, adoption, marriage, remarriage, parents separation, divorce, relocating, or financial/employment stresses
- You’re loving, caring child has turned into a moody angry teenager
- You see the same unhealthy patterns of your own dysfunctional family happening all over again
- Feeling heard in the family
- Waking up feeling loved and cared for
- Having a deeper connection to your family members
- Coming home from work/school and not feeling overwhelmed
- Only having minor conflicts within the family
Free 30-minute Consultation
I offer a free 30-minute consultation to all potential clients. It gives you a chance to ask questions about what therapy is like with me, my experiences, the services offered, and to decide if I am the therapist for you.