It could be as small as going out your front door and experiencing the world without panic or fear. It could be as small as having a reason to get out of bed everyday. Individual therapy can help you when you lay down at night and not play your past or the day over and over again, to quiet the anger and sadness, to just breathe without worry, fear, or an underlying sadness.
Individual therapy is where we look at how you perceive the world around you and how you can gain new views of that world.
You could benefit from individual therapy if you have experienced or are experiencing:
- Childhood abuse
- Feeling out of control
- Constant worry
- Other traumas
- Short temper
- Irritability most days
- Trouble sleeping
- Wanting nothing more than to stay in bed all day
- Feeling alone or lost
Does This Sound Familiar?
- Daily or almost daily arguments with loved ones
- Problems focusing at work/school
- Conflicts with co-workers/classmates
- Fear of what others are thinking of you
- Panic attacks
- Fear of being in a crowd
- Overwhelming anxiety when in an open/closed space
- Avoiding going out with friends
- Your child clinging to you or freezing when in social situations
- Being so anxious you forget words, will stutter, or forget how to English
Say Good-bye To Fear & Anxiety
Free 30-minute Consultation
I offer a free 30-minute consultation to all potential clients. It gives you a chance to ask questions about what therapy is like with me, my experiences, the services offered, and to decide if I am the therapist for you.