Why online therapy?
- Demanding schedule
- Concern about being seen going to therapy
- Problems with finding childcare
- Distance from your home to my office
- Transportation issues
- Being in familiar surroundings
None of these things should be a barrier to getting the help you need. Online therapy is an easy and convenient way to receive the counseling you need and deserve.
How does online therapy work?
- Sessions will always be face-to-face with a counselor who is licensed in the state of Kentucky.
- You will need to sign up for the client portal to sign all intake paperwork (a link will be sent to your email).
- At this time I use Doxy.me for all online sessions.
- Doxy.me is HIPAA compliant and is a secure site.
- You don’t need to have a large amount of technical skill.
- You will need to sign up for Doxy.me
But my insurance won’t pay for online sessions
As of July 1, 2019 in the state of Kentucky all insurance carriers are required to pay for online services. All the billing for the services will be done through my office; as long as I am within that network. It is best for you to contact your insurance company to know your copay or deductible and to know if I am in network or not.
Free 30-minute Consultation
I offer a free 30-minute consultation to all potential clients. It gives you a chance to ask questions about what therapy is like with me, my experiences, the services offered, and to decide if I am the therapist for you.